Saturday 20 October 2012

the dining room wall

So I have a character home.
I really do love it.  I've owned it for over 5 years now.  Being a 100 year old home there are always little projects that I can do to personalise it to me.
I had a pretty unappealing kitchen (been renovated recently... for another time) and a useless room off the back of my house.  The wall came down between the 2 rooms making that useless room ... my new dining room.
I wanted to do something fun with the dining room wall.
I had been collecting old window frames for years and knew that I would put them to good use some day and I came up with this idea.
It's a patch work of Old Window frames that I found in back alley's and antique shops.
The dining room is still a work in progress, but I was pretty excited with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment